The CORE Precision Rifle Competition Prep Course (CPRCP) is a one day course designed to prepare the student for the types of scenarios and stages seen in many of today’s Precision Rifle competitions. The curriculum will cover various topics, including moving target engagement, trueing rifle ballistic data at distance, multiple target engagements from various barricades/props, and effective stage setup/time management.
All students attending should have a durable rifle that is capable of 1MOA accuracy at 100 yards, scope with target turrets, bi-pod, rear bag, sling, 200 rounds of ammunition and all necessary comfort items.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Day
COURSE HOURS: 8 Hours
Key Course Topics
- Establishing and confirming rifle/scope zero
- Understanding Natural Point of Aim
- Introduction to internal and external ballistics
- Data gathering, data confirmation, and scope/reticle manipulation
- Building a solid position with front support(barricades)
- Understanding and engaging moving targets
- Stage preparation and mental mind set
- Skills Test (Timed Precision Rifle competition stage scenarios)