The Masterpiece Arms DLOC-BA Series Mounts are made to securely mount your high performance optics onto Bolt Action Rifles with Picatinny Rail Scope Bases. The scope mount is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the DLOC (Deros Lock On Control System) ensuring positive engagement for both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The DLOC mounting system features the Patented locking system which has the following advantages:
- Extreme Bore Size Consistency within +/- .0002″
- Roundness and Cylindricity of Bore within .0002″
- Provides the end user the ability to confidently move the optic/mount to multiple rifles with simple windage and elevation adjustments.
- Superior clamping surface to ensure maximum rail engagement.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length 4.760″
- Weight 6.8 oz
- Rail to Optic Center 1.060, 1.125 & 1.250” (34mm)
- This mounting system is designed to handle large objectives up to 56mm (34mm Mount)
This system provides over 3.5″ of rail interface providing extreme lockup on the host rifles scope base. Masterpiece Arms' NATO spec rail interface system pulls the mount onto the top of the pic rail, providing over 200% more rail contact than other competitive mounting systems that pinch the rail.
Note: For US Optic Model ER-25, please select the 1.250″ height for your optic. This is due to the erector housing width and configuration and necessary clearances required for proper fit. Also, please notify us if this is the optic you plan on using. A special top cap is required to clear the elevation turret cap.
Burris XTR-II – 1.060″ Height
Bushnell Elite Tactical 34mm (all) – 1.060 Height
Bushnell Elite Tactical 30mm (all) – 0.960 Height
Khales 34mm – 1.125 Height
US Optic ER-25 – 1.250 Height
Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27 – 1.125 Height
Schmidt/Bender 34mm – 1.250 Height