Based off of Masterpiece Arms highly successful BA (Bolt Action) Chassis, the Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis features several innovative enhancements designed to give shooters a competitive edge. Whether you are a new shooter just getting into the sport or a veteran competitor looking to improve your placings, the Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis is the platform to have.
- This chassis will fit Remington 700, Defiance Deviant, Bighorn TL3, Surgeon 591, Curtis Custom, and Impact Precision Short Actions.
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut.
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Masterpiece Arms Spigot Mount
- Rapid Attachment Technology "RAT Rail"
- Masterpiece Arms Enhanced Vertical Grip, or "EVG"
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Inclinometer
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- 4.9 lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short Actions.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations.