The Manners EH1, weighing in right around 2 pounds, was designed for the long-range hunter. The forend is 1.75” wide at the tip and rounded to a beaver tail that is flat and wide enough to accept a #8 barrel which is about 1.125″ diameter at the tip of the stock. The grip on the stock is more of a vertical tactical style, that is longer than standard with a small palm swell and overall smaller grip than say a MCS-T4 stock.
- Inlet for right hand Remington 700 Short Action.
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM Inlet.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Elite Shell
- Inlet for Remington Sendero/Varmit barrel profile.
- 1 bipod stud front and 2 flush cups on left hand side.
- 1" Pachmayer Decel Pad
- In our opinion, the flat out best "do it all" stock on the market.