The Defiance Deviant Hunter, much like the Tactical version, is the epitome of precision and accuracy. While more than capable for competitive precision shooting, the Deviant Hunter truly excels in the long-range hunting environment. Manufactured by Defiance Machine to the strictest of tolerances, every Deviant Hunter is sure to exceed all expectations and built to withstand the harshest of hunting environments.
- Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
- Designed to run with detachable box magazines (Accepts AICS/AW Magazines)
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Small Diameter Firing Pin (.062")
- Modified Bolt Handle. Perfect for use in drop-in chassis or pre-inlet stock.
- Heavy Rear Tang
- Deep Flutes
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org