SCOPE: Provide students the opportunity to learn advanced reloading techniques to get the best accuracy potential from their ammunition & rifle.
- Proper FL die setup to increase accuracy & minimize trimming
- Neck turning
- Bullet tipping and metplat trimming
- Bearing surface separation instruction
- Reloading Press tricks to minimize case run out
- Solutions to eliminate bullet distortion when seating
- Flash hole reaming
- Primer pocket trimming (do’s and don’t)
- Ladder testing
- Powder selection for various calibers
- Discussion on the importance of weight sorting brass
- Tips on ordering custom dies and resizing reamer selection
- Tips and tricks to eliminate inconsistent resistance when seating bullets
- Discussion on the importance of “freebore” when ordering a reamer or having a custom rifle built.
- Equipment selection and suggestions
- All these topics and many more
PREREQUISITES: All students attending should have a basic understanding of reloading.
FORWARD: The course curriculum will be fast paced with a lot of information covered. Note taking is highly recommended and there will be a Q&A portion at the end of the class.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 day
COURSE HOURS: 8+ Hours
CLASS SIZE: The minimum amount of students for this course is five.
Hours shown do not reflect required daily maintenance, transportation to and from training areas, breaks for meals, etc.