Based off of Masterpiece Arms highly successful BA (Bolt Action) Chassis, the Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis features several innovative enhancements designed to give shooters a competitive edge. Whether you are a new shooter just getting into the sport or a veteran competitor looking to improve your placings, the Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis is the platform to have.
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Supplemental Picatinny Rail and mounting location at a mid point between the magazine well and bipod rail. This is used to attach a bipod to the chassis much closer to the mag well when shooting off oil drums or similar props to provide the shooter a rock solid setup. This rail is designed to be added and removed based on the needs of the stage you are shooting.
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis.
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Masterpiece Arms "Trinity Rail"
- Masterpiece Arms new Enhanced Vertical Grip, or "EVG"
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull and Bag Rider
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Rotating Barricade Stop
- Trinity Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 5.2 lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for Gen I, II, and III Savage Short Action receivers.