Engineered from the ground up, the Area 419 HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake System is different from other self timing brakes available on the market. Using an included universal adapter, the Area 419 HELLFIRE Brake System was designed to be more versatile and easier to install than any other self timing muzzle brake.
- Round knurled nut requires no tools to time the brake.
- Easy installation. The brake will not turn as you torque the locking collar, meaning no more guessing where the brake ports will line up when you tighten it down.
- Excellent return to zero.
HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE
- Independent side by side testing with the best muzzle brakes on the market show that the Hellfire muzzle brake reduces ~4% more recoil than one of the most popular brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE brake showed a 52% reduction in recoil on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle.
- Rearward facing ports offer the ultimate in recoil reduction.
- Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
- Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel.
- 1" Brake OD diameter, 1.1" OD on locking collar.
- Black Nitride Finish
- Allows TOOL FREE use of multiple muzzle attachments.
- Uses taper surface similar to a machine tool spindle to ensure the absolute best alignment with the muzzle threads.
- Made in one operation on a state of the art CNC lathe and threads are 100% concentric to taper surface.
- Black Nitride finish to prevent galling.
- Available in 5/8x24 TPI.
Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done. After the first initial 5-10 rounds are fired, you may want to check to ensure the brake collar is tight. This should only have to be done once after the first 5-10 rounds.