Dustin Morris is a life long resident of Rayville, Louisiana and fourth generation row crop farmer. He has owned and operated his own farm for fourteen years, specializing in corn and soybeans. Dustin is the proud husband of ten years and father of three children.
In 2008, Dustin discovered his passion for long-range precision rifle shooting. He began training and competing across the country. He developed a deep love of the sport as he trained and competed alongside his father and younger brother.
As his involvement in the sport grew, he was chosen as one of the founding committee members of the Precision Rifle Series.
Morris has competed all across the country. His most honored award is the title of Precision Rifle Series Champion in 2013.
Morris also earned top prizes as the number one shooter in many matches, including:
- 1 st place JC Steel Targets Challenge, 2014
- 1 st place Idaho Practical Precision Shootout, 2014
- 1 st place Big Dog Steel Challenge, 2014
- 1 st place Texas Mile Challenge, 2013
- 1 st place K&M Team Competition, 2013
- 1 st place Vegas Precision Rifle Challenge, 2013
- 1 st place TPRC Precision Rifle, Phoenix, AZ, 2013
- 1 st place NTRP Freedom Munitions Shootout, 2012
- 1 st place Practical Marksman Challenge, 2012
Morris has placed in the Top 10 in numerous other national level Precision Rifle Series matches throughout the years. He enjoys competing across the country, meeting new competitors and helping new men and women learn about the sport of long range shooting.
Morris has been contracted on multiple occasions to provide specialized precision rifle training to U.S. Army Special Operations. He has also works closely with local law enforcement snipers.
dge, Expert Qualification in all service rifles/pistols